Saturday, September 29, 2012

General Conference Handout For Kids

I have crafty things to post, but for today,it is time again to prepare for General Conference for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints.
I have put together a two page handout (front/back)  for my primary kids, it folds into a small booklet.
There is a variety of wonderful conference ideas out there.  I was inspired by several and loved the simplicity of Sugar Doodle's.  I simply want to share, in hopes this can help others prepare for next weekend.
 


Enjoy General Conference.  I am looking forward to hearing from the Prophet and Apostles.
Photo's, coloring page and ctr maze are from lds.org

Added April 2013:  New front/back page (no printed date) and space to take notes of other speakers.



No comments:

Post a Comment